The Money back guarantee
The governmental coronavirus measures can change rapidly. The information shown on this page is subject to change.
With the Money Back guarantee your money will be refunded if you are informed between 28 and 7 days prior to your holiday that all travellers (vaccinated and unvaccinated) must go into compulsory quarantine on arrival in the country of your destination or after returning home, and you want to cancel your vacation because of this. You can also change your holiday plans for free with the Money back guarantee up to 4 weeks before arrival. This guarantee costs €39* and is valid on all bookings made as from 15 April 2021. The guarantee cannot be applied retrospectively. You can add the Money back guarantee to your booking under Extras in the booking process.
*free for SunLodge bookings
The standard cancellation terms & conditions for your accommodation may be more favourable or less favourable than the Money back guarantee. The terms & conditions are shown by your campsite. If you cannot find the terms & conditions, please contact us.
Terms & conditions:
- You are entitled to a refund if, between 28 and 7 days before your vacation, you hear from the (regional) government that all travellers (vaccinated and unvaccinated) must go into compulsory quarantine arrival in the country of destination or upon your return to the country of origin, and you want to cancel your vacation because of this. Your money will be refunded to your account within 14 days.
- If a destination only has a compulsory quarantine for people who have not been (fully) vaccinated, you cannot cancel your trip free of charge. Even if you have the money-back guarantee.
- The Money back guarantee is valid for everyone included in the reservation.
- The Money back guarantee is valid until 7 days prior to arrival.
- With the Money back guarantee your money will be refunded, excluding the SGR Guarantee Fund contribution, reservation charges, €39 Money back guarantee and any applicable insurance premiums.
- Suncamp and the campsite reserve the right to cancel a holiday within the organisation in the event of negative foreign travel advice within 6 weeks prior to arrival. Your money will be refunded within 14 days.
- The Money back guarantee is valid only on bookings made as from 15 April 2021. The guarantee cannot be applied retrospectively.